Youth Soccer and Adult Softball open for registration
To register for a youth or adult program click the link below. You will be redirected to the City of Greenville’s registration software, CivicRec1. You will be prompted to enter your username and password. If you are a first-time user, you will need to create an account. If you have created an account previously, all of your information will be saved and all you need to do is log in.
Please be aware that you are NOT registered for a program until payment is received. Pending balances can be viewed on your dashboard in your account.
City of Greenville Return to play guidelines
As we return to play, the City of Greenville Parks and Recreation is committed to the health and safety of all players, coaches, parents, families and residents within our communities. These Return to Play Guidelines set forth the precautions that the City of Greenville intends to undertake for fall youth sports in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. These guidelines are based on recommendations from the CDC and the SCDHEC.
Individual decisions as to whether a child should participate in any City of Greenville activities is solely the decision of that child’s parents. If anyone is not comfortable returning to play, then they should not participate. To the extent anyone decides to participate, the City of Greenville requires compliance by all involved with these guidelines below for the health and safety of all in attendance.
- All coaches, players, and parents must conduct a self-health assessment before attending any practice or game. Do not attend any session if you do not feel well, have a cough or fever, or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- All staff and coaches are required to wear face coverings at all times. Players do not need to wear face coverings during play.
- It is recommended that parents remain in their cars during all activities. If a parent chooses to attend at the field, they MUST wear a face covering AT ALL TIMES, with the exception of exercising or walking at a safe distance away from other bystanders.
- Social and physical distancing will be practiced by all per CDC guidelines.
- All participants should shower and wash all clothing and washable items upon returning home after every practice and game.
- All participants should disinfect non-washable equipment (cleats, ball, shin guards etc.) after every practice and game.
- Do not assist the coach with equipment before or after a practice or game.
- Players are required to bring their own adequate supply of water to each session. The sharing of water bottles is prohibited. Water fountains will not be available.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own ball to every practice and game. Any balls that are shared will be sanitized after each session.
- Wash hands with soap and water frequently. It is recommended that players bring hand sanitizer with them to every practice and game.
- If you, your child, or anyone your child has been in contact with or is diagnosed with COVID-19, immediately notify the City of Greenville Athletics.
- Familiarize yourself with and follow CDC guidelines as well as those of the local health authorities.