Service is provided to single family homes, duplexes, and triplexes. Eligible homes automatically receive curbside service once water service has been activated. For new construction homes, please call the Solid Waste Division at 864-467-4345 to request your trash and recycle cart delivery. Only City of Greenville issued carts will be used for collection.
To allow us to efficiently pickup and provide exceptional service, please:
- Place cart at the curb by 7AM on your collection day.
- Place all carts at the curb with wheels and handles facing your home.
- Allow three feet of space between each container and other items out for collection, as well as from other obstacles such as mailboxes, phone poles and vehicles.
- Use the green roll cart for household garbage. The following items should NOT be placed in the green roll cart: yard debris, grass, leaves, brush, bricks, dirt, rocks, building materials or other hazardous materials.
- Bag all garbage and place inside the green cart.
- Remove carts from the curb by 7AM the day after collection.
The City of Greenville charges $17/month for curbside collection service. This fee will be included on your water bill.